[MPEG-OTSPEC] Finalizing the agenda for AHG Zoom meeting on Jan. 9, 2024

Liam R. E. Quin liam at fromoldbooks.org
Sat Dec 23 00:09:43 CET 2023

On Fri, 2023-12-22 at 15:56 -0500, Vladimir Levantovsky wrote:

> I am asking all members of the AHG who are working on the updated
> proposals (also added to CC: list) to please respond to this email
> with the following agenda details:
>

> - Topic for discussion / proposal title;
Revised Beyond 64K proposal
> - a link to the text of the proposal or draft input contribution.
It will be at
https://github.com/harfbuzz/boring-expansion-spec/tree/main/iso_docs
and i'll send mail when it's ready.

i'll post the updated document as soon as i can; Behdad has been doing
some implementation experiments with VARC, and i still have some
editing to finish.

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org