[MPEG-OTSPEC] Public archive?

Vladimir Levantovsky vladimir.levantovsky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 23:56:46 CEST 2023

I will contact the list server admin and ask him to restore public access.
Similar change happened once in the past, and was later restored - I am
hoping it could be done again this time around. Maintaining public AHG mail
archives isn't typical for AAU.at lists, so it is possible that the status
changed either because of the software update, or because a new admin
noticed an unusual list configuration.

Stay tuned for further updates.

Thanks,
Vladimir