[MPEG-OTSPEC] [EXTERNAL] Shared GSUB/GPOS notes, was Re: dmap proposal

Liam R. E. Quin liam at fromoldbooks.org
Sun Jan 14 08:10:49 CET 2024

On Sat, 2024-01-13 at 23:01 -0800, Skef Iterum via mpeg-otspec wrote:
> I'm not sure whether "DSUB" is a viable idea,

nor i, but i prefer general mechanisms where possible, and i wanted to
float the idea.

I'll need to check with Peter before incorporating any text; maybe it
should be a joint proposal or something. I’m not trying to own
something, just to help it move forward.

Thanks!

liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/